top of page
Calm Sea

The Counsellors

The counsellors at Westshore Counselling have various specialties and credentials that may be important for you. For example, if you have benefits that cover Licenced Counsellors, choose a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) so you can claim benefits. If you want to change the way you deal with anger, choose a qualified Safe Anger Coach.

Once you find your match, contact them directly or book online.

To book online, simply clink the link below and follow the simple instructions. 


Congratulations on taking steps towards mental wellness!

bottom of page