top of page
June 2023 Safety Plan
- Office seating in the waiting room and therapy rooms have been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Counsellors maintain safe distancing.
- Everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms and near the entrance.
- Masks are optional.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are frequently disinfected.
- Please press the button below to review the Informed Consent Form prior to your appointments. To attend sessions in person you will need to agree to the terms.
bottom of page