Frequently Asked Questions
Counselling Sessions are available in Langford, BC at #204 - 2780 Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- Counselling is available by appointment only. Please call a counsellor directly to arrange a convenient time.
- 1 hour counselling sessions are $100
** Receive discounts when prepaying for multiple sessions.
- 3-5 sessions are $90 each
- 6-9 sessions are $85 each
- 10+ sessions are $80 each
What is the cost for group therapy?
- 20 hour group rates are $160 GST included
Please provide 48 hours notice when cancelling an appointment. Appointments will not be refunded when less than 48 hours notice is given.
Your fees may be subsidized:
- If you have extended medical benefits. Please ensure that your plan covers sessions with Registered Clinical Counsellors.
- If you have experienced trauma and are registered with Victims Services.
Are therapy sessions confidential?
Confidentiality is very important to the process of counselling and very important to your counsellor. However, there are some limits to confidentiality. These limits will be explained in the first session.
How do I prepare for the first appointment?
Your first appointment is the perfect time for you and your counsellor to get to know one another and discuss why you have decided to seek therapy. To prepare for this, mull over some counselling goals, bring paper and a pen, and be yourself. Your counsellor wants to gain insight into your situation and who you are so they may best suit your counselling needs.