Contact your counsellor directly to make or change an appointment.
Scroll down to learn about your counsellor.
Kimberly Anderson MA, RCC
Registered Clinical Counsellor #3862
Offering a safe and non-judgemental space in
the Westshore and Sooke since 2011
- Monday - Friday in Langford and Sooke.
- Couples Counselling - Kimberly specializes in working with couples through conflict, communication difficulties, finances, anger issues, forgiveness and so much more.
- Anxiety - Learn to better cope with feelings of anxiety.
- Anger Management: Kimberly and Randy offer an Anger Management Group that has seen some amazing success stories. If you are interested in joining a group please click here * Anger Management group * for more information.
Payments for Kimberly Anderson:
Jennifer Ducharme BA, MC, RCC, CHT
Registered Clinical Counsellor #4004
Certified Hakomi Therapist
Offering opportunities for healing, personal growth, and change.
- Wednesday and Thursday until 6pm
Specialties: In her counselling practice, Jennifer draws on her experience with many counselling methods to provide exceptional individual counselling services to adults. She can provide:
- Support during times of transition, grief and loss, and relationship difficulties.
- Assistance for everyday challenges and life changes.
- Support for survivors of abuse and for individuals who want to express anger or other emotions differently.
- Aid to individuals trying to overcome anxiety, depression, trauma, and suicidal thoughts.
- Aid in setting goals, building self-esteem, and gaining personal awareness.
- Assistance understanding and transforming core material for personal empowerment and increased life balance.
- Insight into the connection between the mind and body.
- The Hakomi Method of Body-Centered Therapy * For more information on Hakomi visit http://www.hakomiinstitute.com/ and http://www.hakomibc.ca/
Payments for Jennifer Ducharme:
Marilyn Sundeen BA, MC, RCC
Registered Clinical Counsellor #8401
Certificate in Healing Shame
Compassionate, Knowledgeable, Understanding
- Tuesday - Saturday and some evenings.
- Trauma and Abuse: We use somatic techniques while exploring how past experiences and beliefs have created current distress.
- Grief and Loss: We explore the feelings and find new ways to adapt to the loss and the new reality.
- Depression: Together we delve into the many factors that have caused these feelings and find new ways to use your current strengths to embrace more happiness.
- Anxiety: We focus on calming techniques as well as current thoughts and beliefs that have kept the arousal and distress going.
- Couples Counselling: We focus on strengthening the bond of trust to solve current issues using Emotionally Focused Therapy.
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing: As a trauma technique, it is used in combination with other methods to process distressing memories.
Payments for Marilyn Sundeen:
Janelle Breese Biagioni, RPC
Registered Professional Counsellor #3066
Certified Journal to the Self Instructor
Building a Bridge of Hope from Loss to Living
Specialties: Janelle specializes in working with people who are experiencing anxiety and grief and loss. She uses a variety of counselling methods to provide heart-centered counselling services to children, adults, families, and groups.
Janelle can provide:
- Assistance is overcoming anxiety, depression, and trauma.
- Support during times of life transitions, grief and loss, and trauma-related events.
- Support for redesigning life after loss including goal-setting, personal development, and confidence-building.
- Support for families and survivors of brain injury and the opioid crisis.
- Support for families of police, military and first-responders.
- Assistance in releasing and expressing anger and other difficult emotions safely.
- Assistance in finishing “unfinished business” with a person who has died, left one’s life, or when it is not safe to do face-to-face.
- Assistance in the creation of meaningful rituals and ceremonies following life losses.
Payments for Janelle Breese Biagioni:
Allison Jaunzems BA, MC, RCC
Registered Clinical Counsellor #15937
Providing professional counselling services to individuals with an emphasis on cultural background.
- Fridays, Saturdays, and some evenings
In her practice, Allison provides creative counselling services tailored to her clients. Her approach focuses on the uniqueness of each person’s experiences to promote personal enhancement and growth. Allison provides professional counselling services for:
- Interpersonal and relationship difficulties
- Family of origin issues
- Life transitions
- Trauma and abuse
- Grief and loss
- Stress, anxiety, and depression
- Self-esteem and empowerment from a holistic perspective
Payment for Allison Jaunzems
- Cash, Cheque, or Etransfer (email@example.com)
Cathy Hack BA, MSc
Registered Clinical Counsellor #12783
Providing non-judgemental support and healing during challenging moments in our journey through life.
To book or change an appointment call 778-679-1088 or
Tuesday through Saturday
Specialty: Cathy uses a client centered approach with a mindfulness based focus in her work with adolescents, youth, and adults. She specializes in working with individuals with mental health and substance misuse issues and those who are experiencing depression, anxiety, and conflict in relationships. Her approach draws from family systems, cognitive behavioural, motivational interviewing, and trauma informed practice models.
Cheque, cash or etransfer (firstname.lastname@example.org)