Contact your counsellor directly to make or change an appointment.
Janelle Breeze 250-812-2962
Scroll down to learn about your counsellor.
Kimberly Anderson MA, RCC Registered Clinical Counsellor #3862
Offering a safe and non-judgemental space in
the Westshore and Sooke since 2011
- Monday - Friday in Langford and Sooke.
- Couples Counselling - Kimberly specializes in working with couples through conflict, communication difficulties, finances, anger issues, forgiveness and so much more.
- Anxiety - Learn to better cope with feelings of anxiety.
- Anger Management: Kimberly and Randy offer an Anger Management Group that has seen some amazing success stories. If you are interested in joining a group please click here * Anger Management group * for more information.
Payments for Kimberly Anderson:
Jennifer Ducharme BA, MC, RCC, CHT
Registered Clinical Counsellor #4004
Certified Hakomi Therapist
Offering opportunities for healing, personal growth, and change.
- Wednesday and Thursday until 6pm
Specialties: In her counselling practice, Jennifer draws on her experience with many counselling methods to provide exceptional individual counselling services to adults. She can provide:
- Support during times of transition, grief and loss, and relationship difficulties.
- Assistance for everyday challenges and life changes.
- Support for survivors of abuse and for individuals who want to express anger or other emotions differently.
- Aid to individuals trying to overcome anxiety, depression, trauma, and suicidal thoughts.
- Aid in setting goals, building self-esteem, and gaining personal awareness.
- Assistance understanding and transforming core material for personal empowerment and increased life balance.
- Insight into the connection between the mind and body.
- The Hakomi Method of Body-Centered Therapy * For more information on Hakomi visit http://www.hakomiinstitute.com/ and http://www.hakomibc.ca/
Payments for Jennifer Ducharme:
Marilyn Sundeen BA, MC, RCC
Registered Clinical Counsellor #8401
Certificate in Healing Shame
Compassionate, Knowledgeable, Understanding
- Tuesday - Saturday and some evenings.
- Trauma and Abuse: We use somatic techniques while exploring how past experiences and beliefs have created current distress.
- Grief and Loss: We explore the feelings and find new ways to adapt to the loss and the new reality.
- Depression: Together we delve into the many factors that have caused these feelings and find new ways to use your current strengths to embrace more happiness.
- Anxiety: We focus on calming techniques as well as current thoughts and beliefs that have kept the arousal and distress going.
- Couples Counselling: We focus on strengthening the bond of trust to solve current issues using Emotionally Focused Therapy.
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing: As a trauma technique, it is used in combination with other methods to process distressing memories.
Payments for Marilyn Sundeen:
Janelle Breese Biagioni, RPC
Registered Professional Counsellor #3066
Certified Journal to the Self Instructor
Building a Bridge of Hope from Loss to Living
Evenings, weekends, or Friday during the day.
Specialties: Janelle specializes in grief and loss. She draws on her experience with sudden and unexpected deaths as well as loss through brain injury. Janelle is a Registered Professional Counsellor with the Canadian Professional Counsellors Association and holds a Certificate in Death and Grief Studies with the Centre for Loss and Life Transitions. She is also certified as Journal to the Self instructor. Janelle uses a variety of counselling methods to provide heart-centered counselling services to groups, adults, children and families. Janelle is author of seven books including: Life Losses: Healing for a Broken Heart (available on Amazon).
She can provide:
- Support during times of life transitions, grief and loss, and trauma-related events.
- Support for redesigning life after loss including goal-setting, personal development, and confidence-building.
- Support for survivors of brain injury.
- Support for families living with the outcome of a brain injury.
- Support for families of the opioid crisis.
- Support for families of police, military and first-responders.
- Assistance in releasing and expressing anger and other difficult emotions safely.
- Assistance to develop meaningful strategies to overcome anxiety, depression, and trauma.
- Assistance to finish “unfinished business” with a person who has died, left one’s life, or when it is not safe to do face-to-face.
- Assistance to understand and create meaningful rituals and ceremonies following life losses.
Payments for Janelle Breese Biagioni: