Jennifer Ducharme BA, MC, RCC, CHT
Registered Clinical Counsellor and Certified Hakomi Therapist
Jennifer is a professional counsellor committed to creating a safe and non-judgemental space for clients to work towards healing, personal growth, and change.
To book an appointment call 250-686-0946or email by pressing here.
In her counselling practice, Jennifer draws on her experience with many counselling methods to provide exceptional individual counselling services to adults. Depending on client need and wants, Jennifer will use the following therapeutic approaches:
- Response-Based Counselling
- Solution-Based Counselling
- Strength-Based Counselling
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy
Some examples of the services provided by Jennifer include:
- Support during times of transition, grief and loss, and relationship difficulties.
- Assistance for everyday challenges and life changes.
- Support for survivors of abuse and for individuals who want to express anger or other emotions differently.
- Aid to individuals trying to overcome anxiety, depression, trauma, and suicidal thoughts.
- Aid in setting goals, building self-esteem, and gaining personal awareness.
- Assistance understanding and transforming core material for personal empowerment and increased life balance.
- Insight into the connection between the mind and body.
Counselling Sessions with Jennifer are available in Langford, BC at #204 - 2780 Veterans Memorial Parkway.
Jennifer is available for Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday Afternoon appointments until January 2018 . Please call to arrange an appointment.
- 1 hour counselling sessions are $100
** Receive discounts when prepaying for multiple sessions. See below:
- 3-5 sessions are $90 each
- 6-9 sessions are $85 each
- 10+ sessions are $80 each
Please provide 24 hours notice when cancelling an appointment. Appointments will not be refunded when less than 24 hours notice is given.